How to quickly browse draft emails on your iPhone
Here's a trick I found quite by accident. You can jump directly to a list of your draft emails in Mail for iPhone by pressing and holding the compose button:
Just hold your finger down and a list of unfinished drafts pops up. Tap any one to jump right to it. I just happened to press and hold the compose button and there it was. Excellent.
As with so many other iOS tips, this also works in Mail on the iPad and iPod touch as well.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature