MacCamp is not the camp your parents shipped you off to every summer when you were a kid. MacCamp is twice-yearly, three-day, Mac-centric, Mac Users Group members-only retreat held in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains of Silver Falls State Park in the great Pacific Northwest, about a half hour...
Just a quick reminder: There's still plenty of time to enter our latest contest, "Create a Feb. 22 Apple Invite." You know you've got the mad Photoshop skillz, so show off a little. Simply design an invitation to a fictitious Apple press event scheduled for February 22, and leave a link to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free