MacCamp is not the camp your parents shipped you off to every summer when you were a kid. MacCamp is twice-yearly, three-day, Mac-centric, Mac Users Group members-only retreat held in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains of Silver Falls State Park in the great Pacific Northwest, about a half hour ...
Just a quick reminder: There's still plenty of time to enter our latest contest, "Create a Feb. 22 Apple Invite." You know you've got the mad Photoshop skillz, so show off a little. Simply design an invitation to a fictitious Apple press event scheduled for February 22, and leave a link to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter