MacCamp is not the camp your parents shipped you off to every summer when you were a kid. MacCamp is twice-yearly, three-day, Mac-centric, Mac Users Group members-only retreat held in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains of Silver Falls State Park in the great Pacific Northwest, about a half hour...
Just a quick reminder: There's still plenty of time to enter our latest contest, "Create a Feb. 22 Apple Invite." You know you've got the mad Photoshop skillz, so show off a little. Simply design an invitation to a fictitious Apple press event scheduled for February 22, and leave a link to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs