MacRumors is reporting that Apple this week began repairing iPhone 5 screens in its retail stores for US$149. The move is significant not only because Apple retail stores are prevalent and easy to find, but also because the price point isn't outrageous. In fact, you might even say that it's a...
Australian supermarket chain Woolworths is dropping the BlackBerry handsets used by employees in many of its more than 800 locations in favor of iPhones. The company is in the process of gathering the staff's remaining 550 BlackBerrys, which will then be replaced by iPhone 5s. Australian wireless...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV