MacRumors is reporting that Apple this week began repairing iPhone 5 screens in its retail stores for US$149. The move is significant not only because Apple retail stores are prevalent and easy to find, but also because the price point isn't outrageous. In fact, you might even say that it's a barg...
Australian supermarket chain Woolworths is dropping the BlackBerry handsets used by employees in many of its more than 800 locations in favor of iPhones. The company is in the process of gathering the staff's remaining 550 BlackBerrys, which will then be replaced by iPhone 5s. Australian wireless ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter