New York Times columnist and Mac-celebrity David Pogue has a great iPhone FAQ. It answers a number of outstanding questions about Apple's new toy that I haven't seen answered anywhere else. For instance, he reports it does not connect to iChat, the iPhone version of Safari does not support Flash or ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter