A survey of the differences between AT&T and Verizon iPhone customers shows what we knew all along: many AT&T iPhone customers are quite fed up with the phone network. All the main points in the Mobclix survey of iPhone users (taken in February) reinforce the conclusion: The larger...
Once again, Apple stock (AAPL) has hit a new intra-day high, and this time it's a really good one. This is the first time Apple has broken into the lofty US$350s. Things are moving quickly, but when I started this post, AAPL was up 6.66 points to $353.17 on moderately high volume of about ten...
Analysts estimate that Verizon sold over 500,000 iPhones in its first day of pre-order sales. Pre-ordering began at 3 AM ET and continued until 8:10 PM when the allotment set aside for pre-orders was depleted. Verizon confirmed in a press release that it set an all-time first day sales record in the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync