Tag: app rejection
If you're a developer hoping to raise awareness about a political or cultural issue with your app, you should read this article on serious game development from Polygon reporter Tracey Lien. Lien profiles several indie developers whose game titles were rejected because they were designed to inform ...
Update: The CEO of Theory11 wrote TechCrunch to say that, after Phil Schiller got involved, the Rising Card app was approved and is now on the store. Here's the iTunes link, and it's $2.99. Just when you thought the App Store approval process could not get any weirder comes word that the developers ...
See update from Apple PR at the bottom of the post. Despite what at least one developer was told, the ebook category is not 'banned from the store.' Apple recently invited a great deal of criticism after it rejected Google's Google Voice application from App Store. At the same time, it pulled ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs