Tag: iphone stand
Accessory designers love to take up a challenge, and that must be the reason that the folks at MOS in Orem, Utah came up with the MOS Kick (US$25 pledge). The idea was to create an iPhone 6 and 6 Plus stand that could easily fit in a pocket, yet be sturdy enough to let you take the time lapse an...
If you're in an office right now, there's a good chance you can whip one of these up in about five seconds. [Photo Credit: Rich Sipe]...
You may read this review of the Bracketron NanoTek Stand (US$29.95) and ask yourself "What's so exciting about a angled piece of aluminum with some sticky pads on it?" Well, many times smartphone stands are tied to a particular generation of a smartphone, so when the next big thing appears on the ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter