Tag: mac 128k
Because Steve Jobs viewed the folks who worked on the original Mac as being nothing less than artists, he famously had the Mac team sign their names to the inside of the rear panel casing on the Mac. Andy Hertzfeld recalls: Since the Macintosh team were artists, it was only appropriate that we...
In honor of the Mac turning 30, the teardown experts at iFixIt took it upon themselves to tear open the original Mac daddy, the Mac 128k. They even put together this clever and '80s-themed teardown/review video. Now given that Apple today does all it can to keep tinkerers from prying open its...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync