Tag: mac 128k
Because Steve Jobs viewed the folks who worked on the original Mac as being nothing less than artists, he famously had the Mac team sign their names to the inside of the rear panel casing on the Mac. Andy Hertzfeld recalls: Since the Macintosh team were artists, it was only appropriate that we...
In honor of the Mac turning 30, the teardown experts at iFixIt took it upon themselves to tear open the original Mac daddy, the Mac 128k. They even put together this clever and '80s-themed teardown/review video. Now given that Apple today does all it can to keep tinkerers from prying open its...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows