A few more details have emerged about the name change and other changes afoot at MacAddict. Steve Aaron, publishing director at Future US spoke to The Mac Observer on Monday and basically revealed that he wouldn't be revealing much - until Macworld Expo in January '07. He attributes the name change ...
Near the top of my list of the dumbest things I've heard today, Macworld reports that MacAddict is being relaunched as Mac|Life, thanks to some genius at Future US, the humorous and handy Mac-themed magazine's current publisher. The Macworld article points to a recent job posting on the SF Bay Area ...
We've all tried to fill this role at some point in our lives. Sometimes we get the job done, and other times, well...Dell is still in business, aren't they? BeLight Software wants to celebrate Apple's upcoming anniversary by bringing a few more sheep into the fold. Describe to them whatever ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad