Attention would-be Mac hackers and those hoping to write viruses and malware for Mac OS X! You can bone up on your Macsploitation skills at an upcoming two-day class to be held at the Black Hat security conference July 30 through August 2. This isn't the first time that Black Hat has featured...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter