Widget Watch: iClip lite
It's a free widget version of iClip that functions as "a multiple clipboard & scrapbook widget designed to improve your efficiency and productivity for most tasks you do on your computer." Whenever you have something that you have copied to the clipboard that you want to save for later, simply bring iClip lite to the front, and click on one of the inward facing arrows of one of the empty bins to copy the contents of the clipboard to iClip lite. When you need to retrieve the clipping, simply click the outward facing arrow on the bin to move it back to the clipboard. Pretty cool.
Have you been looking for a widget to handle your clipboard needs? If so, check out iClip lite. It's a free widget version of iClip...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free