Widget Watch: iClip lite
It's a free widget version of iClip that functions as "a multiple clipboard & scrapbook widget designed to improve your efficiency and productivity for most tasks you do on your computer." Whenever you have something that you have copied to the clipboard that you want to save for later, simply bring iClip lite to the front, and click on one of the inward facing arrows of one of the empty bins to copy the contents of the clipboard to iClip lite. When you need to retrieve the clipping, simply click the outward facing arrow on the bin to move it back to the clipboard. Pretty cool.
Have you been looking for a widget to handle your clipboard needs? If so, check out iClip lite. It's a free widget version of iClip...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update