Social bookmarking, all the cool kids are doing it. However, moving your bookmarks and tagging them in del.icio.us can be somewhat tedious. Safarilicious is a new application which makes sending your bookmarks to del.icio.us easy. You can send all of your bookmarks on the first run, and then send only bookmarks that aren't in del.icio.us on subsequent runs. The coolest feature is that this tool will tag your bookmarks as they are sent to del.icio.us, and the tagging is based on the folders that the bookmark is. Say you had a folder called TUAW and inside that folder you have a nested folder called Rocks. Any bookmarks in those folders would be tagged with both TUAW and Rocks.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter