Social bookmarking, all the cool kids are doing it. However, moving your bookmarks and tagging them in del.icio.us can be somewhat tedious. Safarilicious is a new application which makes sending your bookmarks to del.icio.us easy. You can send all of your bookmarks on the first run, and then send only bookmarks that aren't in del.icio.us on subsequent runs. The coolest feature is that this tool will tag your bookmarks as they are sent to del.icio.us, and the tagging is based on the folders that the bookmark is. Say you had a folder called TUAW and inside that folder you have a nested folder called Rocks. Any bookmarks in those folders would be tagged with both TUAW and Rocks.
Social bookmarking, all the cool kids are doing it. However, moving your bookmarks and tagging them in del.icio.us can be somewhat tedious....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free