Social bookmarking, all the cool kids are doing it. However, moving your bookmarks and tagging them in del.icio.us can be somewhat tedious. Safarilicious is a new application which makes sending your bookmarks to del.icio.us easy. You can send all of your bookmarks on the first run, and then send only bookmarks that aren't in del.icio.us on subsequent runs. The coolest feature is that this tool will tag your bookmarks as they are sent to del.icio.us, and the tagging is based on the folders that the bookmark is. Say you had a folder called TUAW and inside that folder you have a nested folder called Rocks. Any bookmarks in those folders would be tagged with both TUAW and Rocks.
Social bookmarking, all the cool kids are doing it. However, moving your bookmarks and tagging them in del.icio.us can be somewhat tedious....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs