Disney buys Pixar: Good or bad?
Yesterday's big news, of course, was Disney's buyout of Pixar. Steve got more money than he could use in 10,000 lifetimes, a seat on Disney's board of directors and boatload of stock. But what does this mean for the films that are yet to be born of this union? I'm hoping that the Disney suits will look at Pixar's track record (every film has earned more than its predecessor) and just leave well enough alone. Of course, they could come in and clean house. So, what's your opinion of "Pixney"? Take the poll and return tomorrow to view the results.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates