Safari need not apply to Yahoo's preview
Downloadsquad reports that Yahoo! is previewing their new look. Click here to check it out, as long as you are using Firefox 1.5. At the moment Yahoo! isn't supporting any browsers other than IE 6 and Firefox 1.5 (not even Camino, which is just a Macish Firefox).
I know it is just a preview, but it still irks me. Feel free to mock me in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options