FlickrExport 2.0 beta 1
FlickrExport has entered a 2.0 beta phase, ushering in some really, really cool new features including:
- FlickrExport now supports uploading to existing sets.
- Uploaded photos can be added to a group pool after upload.
- FlickrExport now displays a list of your tags used on Flickr which can be added to photos before uploading. This list can be filtered using regular expressions.
- FlickrExport can copy the title and description back to iPhoto if it has been changed inside FlickrExport. This feature is turned off by default.
- If a photo's date has been modified in iPhoto, FlickrExport now communicates this to Flickr.
- It is now possible to specify description text for a new Photoset as well as its title.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs