Apple promotes WWDC by profiling Mac developers
WWDC (that the World Wide Developers Conference to you) is fast approaching, and I can't wait. Apple is promoting it by posting a number of profiles of Mac developers posing with Macs in different San Fran locales (the pages also offer some information about the location that the developer is standing).
What a fun way to build excitement, highlight the work of developers, and promote the city that the event is in. Kudos to you, Apple.
Who is planning on attending WWDC?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free