Apple promotes WWDC by profiling Mac developers
WWDC (that the World Wide Developers Conference to you) is fast approaching, and I can't wait. Apple is promoting it by posting a number of profiles of Mac developers posing with Macs in different San Fran locales (the pages also offer some information about the location that the developer is standing).
What a fun way to build excitement, highlight the work of developers, and promote the city that the event is in. Kudos to you, Apple.
Who is planning on attending WWDC?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter