Apple promotes WWDC by profiling Mac developers
WWDC (that the World Wide Developers Conference to you) is fast approaching, and I can't wait. Apple is promoting it by posting a number of profiles of Mac developers posing with Macs in different San Fran locales (the pages also offer some information about the location that the developer is standing).
What a fun way to build excitement, highlight the work of developers, and promote the city that the event is in. Kudos to you, Apple.
Who is planning on attending WWDC?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature