10 ways to pimp your MacBook
Our friends at Uncrate have put together a list of ten things that every MacBook user should have. The list covers everything from RAM (don't kid yourself, you need 2 gigs) to a few different cases that are both fashionable and attractive (much like me).
On a related note, I would like to ask the world to please stop using the word 'pimp' in various contexts. It is so last year, people, and I think we can do better.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter