Apple reports second highest earnings in its history
That's right, boys and girls, Apple reported their earnings for their third quarter today, and things are looking good. Apple had its second highest earnings and sales ever this quarter, which is very impressive if you think back to Apple's meteoric climb early in its history. Apple posted a revenue of $4.37 billion with a profit of $472 million. That's a lot of iPods, about 8,111,000 iPods, with sales of 1,327,000 Macs (75% of which were Intel Macs). This represents a 12% growth in the sales of Macs and a 32% increase in iPod sales.
Check out the press release for full details.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service