Apple reports second highest earnings in its history
That's right, boys and girls, Apple reported their earnings for their third quarter today, and things are looking good. Apple had its second highest earnings and sales ever this quarter, which is very impressive if you think back to Apple's meteoric climb early in its history. Apple posted a revenue of $4.37 billion with a profit of $472 million. That's a lot of iPods, about 8,111,000 iPods, with sales of 1,327,000 Macs (75% of which were Intel Macs). This represents a 12% growth in the sales of Macs and a 32% increase in iPod sales.
Check out the press release for full details.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options