The Iconfactory.com overhaul is done. I wrote about this redesign last week but now the sheet has been pulled back and everyone can see the new design. It is pretty slick, but I will miss the animated Iconfactory logo. Check out the full details here.
They also have launched a new Widget called 'Dine-O-Matic' which helps you decide where to go when you want to eat out. Just enter in some local restaurants, click the plate and the widget randomly picks one of the restaurants.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free