The Iconfactory.com overhaul is done. I wrote about this redesign last week but now the sheet has been pulled back and everyone can see the new design. It is pretty slick, but I will miss the animated Iconfactory logo. Check out the full details here.
They also have launched a new Widget called 'Dine-O-Matic' which helps you decide where to go when you want to eat out. Just enter in some local restaurants, click the plate and the widget randomly picks one of the restaurants.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7