R. Tyler Ballance wrote Bonsoir during an all night coding marathon before BarCamp, which is a sort of 'unconference' for developers and their ilk. So what the heck does Bonsoir do? Thanks to the magic of Bonjour it allows people to share their vCards with each other, on a local network, with the smallest of effort.
Bonsoir has been released under a special BarCamp license.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows