R. Tyler Ballance wrote Bonsoir during an all night coding marathon before BarCamp, which is a sort of 'unconference' for developers and their ilk. So what the heck does Bonsoir do? Thanks to the magic of Bonjour it allows people to share their vCards with each other, on a local network, with the smallest of effort.
Bonsoir has been released under a special BarCamp license.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free