17 inch iMac faster and cheaper, sans Apple Remote
I would have rather have seen the Apple Remote as a standard, but optional, accessory across the board. That way if you already have an Apple Remote (I have 2) you can knock $29 off the price by deciding not to include one with your purchase. Not to include one as a standard feature seems wrong to me.
Thanks to everyone who pointed this out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs