17 inch iMac faster and cheaper, sans Apple Remote
I would have rather have seen the Apple Remote as a standard, but optional, accessory across the board. That way if you already have an Apple Remote (I have 2) you can knock $29 off the price by deciding not to include one with your purchase. Not to include one as a standard feature seems wrong to me.
Thanks to everyone who pointed this out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features