17 inch iMac faster and cheaper, sans Apple Remote
I would have rather have seen the Apple Remote as a standard, but optional, accessory across the board. That way if you already have an Apple Remote (I have 2) you can knock $29 off the price by deciding not to include one with your purchase. Not to include one as a standard feature seems wrong to me.
Thanks to everyone who pointed this out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration