17 inch iMac faster and cheaper, sans Apple Remote
I would have rather have seen the Apple Remote as a standard, but optional, accessory across the board. That way if you already have an Apple Remote (I have 2) you can knock $29 off the price by deciding not to include one with your purchase. Not to include one as a standard feature seems wrong to me.
Thanks to everyone who pointed this out.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options