CoverFlow: I knew that looked familiar
When we first looked at CoverFlow a little more than a year ago, we were impressed: "It really is nice to look at, I have to say, and flipping through albums is fun...I'm certainly eager to watch this application develop." It seems that Cupertino was also smitten, as the message on CoverFlow's (former) home page explains:
"We are pleased to announce that all CoverFlow technology and intellectual property was recently sold to Apple. It has been incorporated into the latest version of iTunes."
Let that be a lesson to you, kids. Work hard, and you, too, can be consumed by a corporate giant. Seriously, though, congratulations to the authors of CoverFlow. Well done indeed.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature