If you need to track billable hours and you want to do it using a client with clear UI, then Billable is for you. Clickable Bliss' first product lets you keep track of clients, has a built in timer to keep track of your time (duh), and support for different billable rates per client. It can also create PDF invoices with your information already filled in.
Until October 31st you can get Billable for $19.95 (after that it goes up to $24.95), and there is a 30 demo available.
Still not convinced? Check out the screencast.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update