Disco beta is out
If you're interested in seeing more of this $14.95 piece of burning shareware check out the Disco blog for more screenshots and explanations on what the developers are shooting for. It's a pretty impressive app, both from feature and UI standpoints, and definitely worth a look if the Finder's burning abilities leave you wanting, while Toast's ridiculous 'discounted' price of $80 leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth.
Disco, the new burning software that's been blazing a name for itself, has entered a more or less public beta. Those who pre-ordered...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs