Found footage: Wireless Newton web server cluster
This one's for the Newton fans out there.
Presenting the Newton Wireless web server cluster! The first video is short on details, but the demo speaks for itself. Of course they had to use it to serve pr0n. Silly boys. It runs on four Newton 2100s using NPDS with custom scripts. For round 2, see this clip. Pretty cool!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs