Found footage: Wireless Newton web server cluster
This one's for the Newton fans out there.
Presenting the Newton Wireless web server cluster! The first video is short on details, but the demo speaks for itself. Of course they had to use it to serve pr0n. Silly boys. It runs on four Newton 2100s using NPDS with custom scripts. For round 2, see this clip. Pretty cool!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service