Would you buy an iPhone?
So would you buy one? Jason O'Grady over at ZDNet says he wouldn't. So he's running a poll over there to see who would and would not lay out the hard cash for an iPhone.
At issue, whether it's worth giving up your current phone, whether it's a Treo or a sweet little camera-jobbie, to become an iPhone switcher.
I'm not holding my breath for an iNewtonphone but I bet you that Jobs isn't going to zune the iPhone by leaving off all the bits people want and need. So what do you think? Would you switch? And what would be the features that would either sell you or keep you from switching?
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved