Would you buy an iPhone?
So would you buy one? Jason O'Grady over at ZDNet says he wouldn't. So he's running a poll over there to see who would and would not lay out the hard cash for an iPhone.
At issue, whether it's worth giving up your current phone, whether it's a Treo or a sweet little camera-jobbie, to become an iPhone switcher.
I'm not holding my breath for an iNewtonphone but I bet you that Jobs isn't going to zune the iPhone by leaving off all the bits people want and need. So what do you think? Would you switch? And what would be the features that would either sell you or keep you from switching?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs