We have written about Aurora before, and now a new version of this freeware alarm clock app is available. It will still awake you with some sweet, sweet tunes from your iTunes library (you can even use a playlist, or smart playlist). It now supports a snooze function using the Apple Remote, which is pretty darned cool if you ask me. It also supports playing radio or TV shows from EyeTV.
Aurora is a Universal Binary, and is free (donations are welcome).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature