Rumors: Google and Apple sitting in a tree?
For the two or three of you left who aren't completely and utterly sick of the whole is-there-or-isn't-there-an-iPhone subject, here's a reasonably new twist on things from Doug Berger at Gadgetell. Berger has been weighing all the rumors about Apple Phones, Google Phones, and the fact that Google CEO Eric Schmidt sits on the Apple Board of Directors. "Think about it...an Apple iPod phone, with Mac OSX lite, a few Google apps pre-loaded, YouTube integration, and Google as the default homepage, of course. The ULTIMATE content phone, wouldn't you say?". Me? I don't know.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)