Rumors: Google and Apple sitting in a tree?
For the two or three of you left who aren't completely and utterly sick of the whole is-there-or-isn't-there-an-iPhone subject, here's a reasonably new twist on things from Doug Berger at Gadgetell. Berger has been weighing all the rumors about Apple Phones, Google Phones, and the fact that Google CEO Eric Schmidt sits on the Apple Board of Directors. "Think about it...an Apple iPod phone, with Mac OSX lite, a few Google apps pre-loaded, YouTube integration, and Google as the default homepage, of course. The ULTIMATE content phone, wouldn't you say?". Me? I don't know.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free