Rumors: Google and Apple sitting in a tree?
For the two or three of you left who aren't completely and utterly sick of the whole is-there-or-isn't-there-an-iPhone subject, here's a reasonably new twist on things from Doug Berger at Gadgetell. Berger has been weighing all the rumors about Apple Phones, Google Phones, and the fact that Google CEO Eric Schmidt sits on the Apple Board of Directors. "Think about it...an Apple iPod phone, with Mac OSX lite, a few Google apps pre-loaded, YouTube integration, and Google as the default homepage, of course. The ULTIMATE content phone, wouldn't you say?". Me? I don't know.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature