Digg just went through a interface overhaul, adding a few new features and surprises to its collection of user-powered ranking tools. A new "Podcasts" ranking area joins the News and Videos sections, allowing users to view and rank popular audio broadcasts, as well as link to those podcasts for download. Unfortunately, this new feature proves to be less compelling than News and Videos because of the relatively stagnant nature of the listings. Unlike the other features which ebb and flow over time, few new podcasts are introduced on a daily or even weekly basis and the popular items tend to float to the top of the list and just stick. Digg's strength lies in tracking trends, and podcasts, unfortunately, don't seem to have trends.
Update: read more about Digg's new features here.
Digg just went through a interface overhaul, adding a few new features and surprises to its collection of user-powered ranking tools. A...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7