iPhone.com domain hit hard
iPhone.com, which is not owned by Apple, has been hit so hard today that the site has temporarily been shut down. Created in 1995, according to publicly available domain information, it is currently registered by Go Daddy. iPhone.org, however, is registered by Apple Computer and will redirect you to the iPhone page on the main Apple site--the one with the cool iPhone intro.
iPhone.com, which is not owned by Apple, has been hit so hard today that the site has temporarily been shut down. Created in 1995,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free