iPhone.com domain hit hard
iPhone.com, which is not owned by Apple, has been hit so hard today that the site has temporarily been shut down. Created in 1995, according to publicly available domain information, it is currently registered by Go Daddy. iPhone.org, however, is registered by Apple Computer and will redirect you to the iPhone page on the main Apple site--the one with the cool iPhone intro.
iPhone.com, which is not owned by Apple, has been hit so hard today that the site has temporarily been shut down. Created in 1995,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs