Paramount to join iTunes sez WSJ
Viacom Inc. studio Paramount will join the iTunes movie revolution with catalog (older, rather than new-release) titles, according to a story on the Wall Street Journal online (reg req). Selling the catalog films via iTunes (likely at the current $9.99 catalog price point) leverages the power of the Long Tail without treading on the Walmart-asaurus Rex's scaly toes, or so the thinking goes.
Finally, the perfect opportunity to pick up that Beverly Hills Cop ultimate collection that you've wanted for so long.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more