Paramount to join iTunes sez WSJ
Viacom Inc. studio Paramount will join the iTunes movie revolution with catalog (older, rather than new-release) titles, according to a story on the Wall Street Journal online (reg req). Selling the catalog films via iTunes (likely at the current $9.99 catalog price point) leverages the power of the Long Tail without treading on the Walmart-asaurus Rex's scaly toes, or so the thinking goes.
Finally, the perfect opportunity to pick up that Beverly Hills Cop ultimate collection that you've wanted for so long.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station