Paramount to join iTunes sez WSJ
Viacom Inc. studio Paramount will join the iTunes movie revolution with catalog (older, rather than new-release) titles, according to a story on the Wall Street Journal online (reg req). Selling the catalog films via iTunes (likely at the current $9.99 catalog price point) leverages the power of the Long Tail without treading on the Walmart-asaurus Rex's scaly toes, or so the thinking goes.
Finally, the perfect opportunity to pick up that Beverly Hills Cop ultimate collection that you've wanted for so long.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client