Paramount to join iTunes sez WSJ
Viacom Inc. studio Paramount will join the iTunes movie revolution with catalog (older, rather than new-release) titles, according to a story on the Wall Street Journal online (reg req). Selling the catalog films via iTunes (likely at the current $9.99 catalog price point) leverages the power of the Long Tail without treading on the Walmart-asaurus Rex's scaly toes, or so the thinking goes.
Finally, the perfect opportunity to pick up that Beverly Hills Cop ultimate collection that you've wanted for so long.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter