Wall Street rises on Apple rumors
CNN Money reports that today's Apple rumors helped boost US stock prices this morning at the opening bell. Between the Cingular deal for the iPhone broken last night by the Wall Street Journal and news that Paramount/Viacom may join the iTunes store for catalog sales, it looks like good news for tech stocks all around.
Of course, we here at TUAW do not recommend investing your life savings in any particular stock. As far as monkeys throwing darts at stock listings go, we bet those monkeys would outperform us in a heartbeat.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter