Wall Street rises on Apple rumors
CNN Money reports that today's Apple rumors helped boost US stock prices this morning at the opening bell. Between the Cingular deal for the iPhone broken last night by the Wall Street Journal and news that Paramount/Viacom may join the iTunes store for catalog sales, it looks like good news for tech stocks all around.
Of course, we here at TUAW do not recommend investing your life savings in any particular stock. As far as monkeys throwing darts at stock listings go, we bet those monkeys would outperform us in a heartbeat.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support