Dan Warne hates 10 things about the iPhone
Nothing in this world is perfect, other than hindsight, and the iPhone is no exception. People will encounter quirks when using this product in the real world. Hey, it happens (especially with a first rev of a complex product).
Dan Warne has given a little thought to the iPhone and has created a list of ten things he hates about it. Considering that the iPhone has been out for less than a day this is an impressive feat. Dan lists, amongst his complaints:
- The battery isn't removable
- EDGE (it is slow compared to the other options)
- 5 hour talk time
Is there anything about the iPhone that you hate? Sound off in the comments.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs