Steve Jobs interview on CNBC
You've watched the Keynote, but you need another hit of that Reality Distortion Field, don't you? Check out this CNBC interview with Steve Jobs after his Keynote. Steve talks about why Apple is going into the phone business (hint, Steve wanted an iPhone of his own and he has a little pull at Apple).
Steve also talks about the stock options scandal that we've been covering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)