Steve Jobs interview on CNBC
You've watched the Keynote, but you need another hit of that Reality Distortion Field, don't you? Check out this CNBC interview with Steve Jobs after his Keynote. Steve talks about why Apple is going into the phone business (hint, Steve wanted an iPhone of his own and he has a little pull at Apple).
Steve also talks about the stock options scandal that we've been covering.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter