Steve Jobs interview on CNBC
You've watched the Keynote, but you need another hit of that Reality Distortion Field, don't you? Check out this CNBC interview with Steve Jobs after his Keynote. Steve talks about why Apple is going into the phone business (hint, Steve wanted an iPhone of his own and he has a little pull at Apple).
Steve also talks about the stock options scandal that we've been covering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync