Steve Jobs interview on CNBC
You've watched the Keynote, but you need another hit of that Reality Distortion Field, don't you? Check out this CNBC interview with Steve Jobs after his Keynote. Steve talks about why Apple is going into the phone business (hint, Steve wanted an iPhone of his own and he has a little pull at Apple).
Steve also talks about the stock options scandal that we've been covering.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options