Phil Schiller shows CBS lots of iPhone features
Most of the videos I have seen of the iPhone don't show it in action, but this video really gives you an idea of how you interact with this little device. Phil Schiller, Apple's Senior Vice President of Worldwide Product Marketing, pulls out all the stops for CBS News and runs the iPhone through its paces.
Say what you will about the iPhone, but as I watched Phil navigate through its interface I couldn't help but think it was all special effects. Good special effects at that.
Oh, and you eagle eyed readers out there might recognize a large man wearing a red shirt in the back ground during the opening of this piece (hint, it's me).
[via the Mac DevCenter]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs