Phil Schiller shows CBS lots of iPhone features
Most of the videos I have seen of the iPhone don't show it in action, but this video really gives you an idea of how you interact with this little device. Phil Schiller, Apple's Senior Vice President of Worldwide Product Marketing, pulls out all the stops for CBS News and runs the iPhone through its paces.
Say what you will about the iPhone, but as I watched Phil navigate through its interface I couldn't help but think it was all special effects. Good special effects at that.
Oh, and you eagle eyed readers out there might recognize a large man wearing a red shirt in the back ground during the opening of this piece (hint, it's me).
[via the Mac DevCenter]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature