Beatles on iTunes? Finally?
Macworld UK reports that the Beatles may be joining the iTunes store as early as next month. Rumors from a popular Beatles fansite say a deal has been struck between Apple Computer (now, and tellingly, called Apple Inc) and Apple Music (the Beatles). For me, as soon as I heard that Apple was changing its name and dropping "Computer", I suspected that we might be hearing some news but this is as yet still in unsubstantiated rumor territory. It's not going change the way we live and learn but I'm kind of looking forward to buying "Twist and Shout" as a single digital track.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app