Apple posts iPhone 'Hello' ad
We posted about the iPhone ad which appeared last night during the Oscars, but it was no where to be found on Apple's website. Now you can enjoy the ad in glorious QuickTime (HD to boot).
I, for one, find it interesting that the word 'iPhone' appears no where in the ad.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service