Recording music with popcatcher
It comes with its own MP3 player, but you certainly aren't tied to that player. The MP3 files are fully transportable. You can connect PopCatcher to a personal computer via its USB cable and use iTunes to load your new music library onto your iPod.
If I'm reading the webpage correctly, PopCatcher costs about 1500 krona which equates to about US $200. It seems to be for sale exclusively in Scandinavia at this time although they're taking notification requests for other countries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features