Recording music with popcatcher
It comes with its own MP3 player, but you certainly aren't tied to that player. The MP3 files are fully transportable. You can connect PopCatcher to a personal computer via its USB cable and use iTunes to load your new music library onto your iPod.
If I'm reading the webpage correctly, PopCatcher costs about 1500 krona which equates to about US $200. It seems to be for sale exclusively in Scandinavia at this time although they're taking notification requests for other countries.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter