Adobe unveils new Creative Suite 3 packages - watch the live webcast this afternoon
Today is the big day, ladies and gents - Adobe has officially unveiled a plethora of new Creative Suite 3 packages and products, all of which are available for preorder now. With this new suite, the acquisition of Macromedia in April of 2005 has come to fruition, with all products now under the Adobe umbrella and incorporated into various new CS3 product bundles.
To aid in the selection of a new CS3 package, Adobe has created a thorough product matrix that makes even the many versions of Vista cry. To further help navigate all the new products and features, Adobe has of course revamped their Creative Suite product pages and has also posted some introductory videos to help bide the time until this afternoon's live webcast event that we mentioned earlier. The webcast begins at 3:30EST today, but don't fret if you're all booked up for the day - it will be recorded and available for streaming for the ultimate in 'pajamas-at-3-am' viewing experiences.
Preorder pricing for Creative Suite 3 packages begins at $999 for a new suite (Web Standard), and $240 for upgrades (Design Standard). The Design suites are scheduled to begin shipping in April 2007, while Production Premium is slated for Q3 2007.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync