Poll Results: Updating your iTunes Music
The results are in! When Apple announced that users will be able to upgrade some of their music to higher bitrate, DRM-free files for $0.30 each, we asked, will you be making the upgrade? Sixty four percent of the 3,951 readers who responded said, "Yes," and the remaining thirty six percent - 1,408 readers - said, "No."
A number of you commented that you would have selected "Some" if it had been an option, so take that into consideration when viewing our highly unscientific results. Personally, I won't be upgrading, as I'm not an audiophile and don't feel restricted by Fairplay. C'est la vie.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates