Pukka 1.5 adds Ma.gnolia support and more
Code Sorcery has released the next update to an old TUAW favorite, the del.icio.us client Pukka. Among the significant changes include a faster start-up, which means that the application can down be set to quit, rather than merely hide, after a successful post. Perhaps most significant in this release however is that Pukka can now post to the Ma.gnolia service via the Mirrord API. In fact, Pukka now allows you to enter the posting API URL manually (above), so it will work with any service that uses the del.icio.us API. Pukka also still gives you access to all your del.icio.us account bookmarks from its Dock icon.
On the downside, the price of Pukka has been raised to $12.95, but as the only multiple account del.icio.us client available I think it's still worth it. A demo is available.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free