TV Shows: automatic torrent finder
This falls into the category of we report, you decide (what to do with it). TV Shows is an open source project that simplifies bittorrenting. It is not itself a Bittorrent client, rather it interfaces tvRSS together with your bittorrent client (whatever it happens to be) to let download shows automatically. Basically, you run the TV Shows client and pick whichever shows you want downloaded. After you close the client, a daemon runs in the background monitoring tvRSS and when a new show is available it downloads the torrent automatically and sends it to your default bittorrent client.
TV Shows is open source and a free download from Sourceforge.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter