TV Shows: automatic torrent finder
This falls into the category of we report, you decide (what to do with it). TV Shows is an open source project that simplifies bittorrenting. It is not itself a Bittorrent client, rather it interfaces tvRSS together with your bittorrent client (whatever it happens to be) to let download shows automatically. Basically, you run the TV Shows client and pick whichever shows you want downloaded. After you close the client, a daemon runs in the background monitoring tvRSS and when a new show is available it downloads the torrent automatically and sends it to your default bittorrent client.
TV Shows is open source and a free download from Sourceforge.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app