TV Shows: automatic torrent finder
This falls into the category of we report, you decide (what to do with it). TV Shows is an open source project that simplifies bittorrenting. It is not itself a Bittorrent client, rather it interfaces tvRSS together with your bittorrent client (whatever it happens to be) to let download shows automatically. Basically, you run the TV Shows client and pick whichever shows you want downloaded. After you close the client, a daemon runs in the background monitoring tvRSS and when a new show is available it downloads the torrent automatically and sends it to your default bittorrent client.
TV Shows is open source and a free download from Sourceforge.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free