Rumors: Euro-iPhone to be 3G?
So what do you European TUAW readers think? Could a 2.5G iPhone succeed? Does the iPhone need to be 3G?
Last week, Apple announced that Europe would see the iPhone in Q4 2007. Today, Gregory Ng of iPhone Matters writes that there is mounting...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time