Rumors: Euro-iPhone to be 3G?
So what do you European TUAW readers think? Could a 2.5G iPhone succeed? Does the iPhone need to be 3G?
Last week, Apple announced that Europe would see the iPhone in Q4 2007. Today, Gregory Ng of iPhone Matters writes that there is mounting...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free