iPod owners want iPhones
On the whole, Nokia emerged as the clear leader among the "next purchase" crowd. Also, more than half of the European consumers surveyed expressed an interest in mobile TV, particularly for sports matches and reality shows. Consumers requested both a watch-able form factor, which the iPhone looks ready to deliver, and long battery life, which is still unknown as far as the iPhone is concerned.
In a completely unsurprising survey, employed adult mobile-phone users who already own iPods are the most likely demographic to consider...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates