iPod owners want iPhones
On the whole, Nokia emerged as the clear leader among the "next purchase" crowd. Also, more than half of the European consumers surveyed expressed an interest in mobile TV, particularly for sports matches and reality shows. Consumers requested both a watch-able form factor, which the iPhone looks ready to deliver, and long battery life, which is still unknown as far as the iPhone is concerned.
In a completely unsurprising survey, employed adult mobile-phone users who already own iPods are the most likely demographic to consider...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs