iPod owners want iPhones
On the whole, Nokia emerged as the clear leader among the "next purchase" crowd. Also, more than half of the European consumers surveyed expressed an interest in mobile TV, particularly for sports matches and reality shows. Consumers requested both a watch-able form factor, which the iPhone looks ready to deliver, and long battery life, which is still unknown as far as the iPhone is concerned.
In a completely unsurprising survey, employed adult mobile-phone users who already own iPods are the most likely demographic to consider...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free