Sony's answer to the iPhone: the PSP?
The iPod is the 21st century Walkman and it seems that Sony isn't content to let Apple potentially dominant the internet communication market with the iPhone. They have teamed up with BT (that's British Telecom to you) to offer a number of new features on the PSP. The new features include video and voice calls, though all the features depend on being connected to the internet in order to function. Might this make the PSP into an iPhone competitor? Considering that 28 million of these little things are out there, it just might.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free