Engadget and ads confirm iPhone on sale June 29
All three of the new iPhone ads are now posted over at apple.com for your enjoyment. To all of you who were expecting an iPhone under your seats at WWDC... well, tough noogies.
Thanks to Dave Caolo & everyone who sent this in
When Apple says 'late June' apparently they mean 'almost as late as you possibly could get and still have it be June.' Earlier today, our...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements