Engadget and ads confirm iPhone on sale June 29
All three of the new iPhone ads are now posted over at apple.com for your enjoyment. To all of you who were expecting an iPhone under your seats at WWDC... well, tough noogies.
Thanks to Dave Caolo & everyone who sent this in
When Apple says 'late June' apparently they mean 'almost as late as you possibly could get and still have it be June.' Earlier today, our...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle