Engadget and ads confirm iPhone on sale June 29
All three of the new iPhone ads are now posted over at apple.com for your enjoyment. To all of you who were expecting an iPhone under your seats at WWDC... well, tough noogies.
Thanks to Dave Caolo & everyone who sent this in
When Apple says 'late June' apparently they mean 'almost as late as you possibly could get and still have it be June.' Earlier today, our...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free