iPhone: "Type What I Mean"
One of the features I'm most looking forward to on the new iPhone is the new "Type What I Mean" (or TWIM, a la DWIM) auto-correction. With TWIM, the iPhone automatically scans your input looking for common misspellings and letter inversions. Yes, I can certainly see where this can be a problem when the iPhone starts correcting things that weren't wrong but I'm pretty sure that Apple is smart enough to include a "learn" feature so your Saduns don't turn into Sudans.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync