iPhone: "Type What I Mean"
One of the features I'm most looking forward to on the new iPhone is the new "Type What I Mean" (or TWIM, a la DWIM) auto-correction. With TWIM, the iPhone automatically scans your input looking for common misspellings and letter inversions. Yes, I can certainly see where this can be a problem when the iPhone starts correcting things that weren't wrong but I'm pretty sure that Apple is smart enough to include a "learn" feature so your Saduns don't turn into Sudans.
One of the features I'm most looking forward to on the new iPhone is the new "Type What I Mean" (or TWIM, a la DWIM) auto-correction. With...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements