iPhone: "Type What I Mean"
One of the features I'm most looking forward to on the new iPhone is the new "Type What I Mean" (or TWIM, a la DWIM) auto-correction. With TWIM, the iPhone automatically scans your input looking for common misspellings and letter inversions. Yes, I can certainly see where this can be a problem when the iPhone starts correcting things that weren't wrong but I'm pretty sure that Apple is smart enough to include a "learn" feature so your Saduns don't turn into Sudans.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)