10 things wrong with the iPhone, from someone who has never used one
Given all this positive press it was only a matter of time before the backlash began. That's when the very same websites that couldn't get enough of the iPhone decide that it is time to bash it. And so you get posts like this one on Red Ferret Journal that lists '10 things you should know about touchscreens before June 29th.' The litany of woe that will befall anyone using an iPhone seems pretty daunting. It looks like you won't be able to make a single call on your iPhone before grease, scratches, and sunlight render the thing useless.
Some of these points about touchscreens are valid, but I think it would be wise to save the criticism, and praise, until you have actually used an iPhone. A shocking idea, isn't it?
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time