10 things wrong with the iPhone, from someone who has never used one
Given all this positive press it was only a matter of time before the backlash began. That's when the very same websites that couldn't get enough of the iPhone decide that it is time to bash it. And so you get posts like this one on Red Ferret Journal that lists '10 things you should know about touchscreens before June 29th.' The litany of woe that will befall anyone using an iPhone seems pretty daunting. It looks like you won't be able to make a single call on your iPhone before grease, scratches, and sunlight render the thing useless.
Some of these points about touchscreens are valid, but I think it would be wise to save the criticism, and praise, until you have actually used an iPhone. A shocking idea, isn't it?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync