Google CEO says look forward to more Google/iPhone announcements
At ZDNet UK, Andrew Donoghue writes that at a Tuesday event in Paris, Google CEO Eric Schmidt promised further developments of Google and Apple cooperation, particularly regarding the iPhone. Schmidt said to "[E]xpect other announcements from the two companies over time." The iPhone, he said, is a particularly good platform for apps that Google has been building.
After May's introduction of Google Gears for Webkit and the WWDC keynote that emphasized Web 2.0 development for the iPhone, one can only guess that Google may be ready to provide the off-line data component so far missing from the iPhone development picture. Google Gears provides a way to take web applications offline so you can use those applications without being actively connected to the Internet.
At ZDNet UK, Andrew Donoghue writes that at a Tuesday event in Paris, Google CEO Eric Schmidt promised further developments of Google and...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Evernote introduces reminders to Mac, iOS apps
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements