The Missing iPhone Data Plan
So here comes Steve Jobs telling us that iPhone will do the "real" internet, none of this namby-pamby made-for-mobile sites. We're even talking YouTube video, some of the most bandwidth-intensive data on the net. Do you really want to pay $5 per video to watch a dog skateboarding? Maybe you should only use YouTube when you're on a WiFi connection.
So where are the pricing details? It's only 4 more days until iDay. Will Mark Siegel's promise of a pre-29th rate plan disclosure hold up?
And how much would you pay to watch a single YouTube video?
Update: Boy Genius Report claims possible inside knowledge about the iPlan: $35-$45, unlimited data, 2000 text or unlimited text.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync